Gather your favorite people. Rent the House.
Can’t find a house that fits 20+ of your closest friends and family on Airbnb? Wish you could find a place that feels like home but has hotel amenities?
Our 1898 double-sided house turned hotel is the best of both worlds - Home and Hotel. Dubbel Dutch is located in Downtown Milwaukee, nestled in the EastTown neighborhood that has some of the best views of the city and is walking distance to Lake Michigan and its beaches and marina.
- Gathering your best friends for your big birthday bash or anniversary party.
- Researching a place to stay with your wedding party, friends and family for that special day.
- Hosting your favorite people for the holidays in your own private house.
Full Dubbel House Rental
- 17 rooms, sleeps ~44 guests, 2 family suites
- Full turnover of rooms both nights if requested
- Occupancy from 1pm on Friday until 2pm on Sunday
- Set of Milwaukee glasses for the host
- Access to restaurant but not exclusive access
- Does not include meals
- Independent and private
Price: $9,825 for two nights. Two night minimum in peak season (June-August). Booking based on availability. Deposit of $4,900 is non-refundable but goes towards the total bill.
Half Dubbel House Rental
- Option 1: South Side
- 9 Rooms, Sleeps 18
- Includes Smaller Suite
- $4,000 for two nights
- Non-Refundable Deposit of $2,000
- Option 2: North Side
- 8 Rooms, Sleeps 24
- Includes Larger suite
- $6,000 for two nights
- Non-Refundable Deposit of $3,000
At Dubbel Dutch we understand that cancellations may need to occur. We sincerely hope we can work together with you to postpone or reschedule your reservation. However, if cancellation is necessary our policy states that Dubbel Dutch shall be entitled to 100% of the deposit if cancellation occurs within 90 days of the scheduled stay.
If the cancellation is due to COVID-19 or Stay at Home orders, please call us and we can discuss it with you.