Dubbel Dutch Commitment
Now and always, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and team members is our top priority as well as keeping everyone well informed. In light of ongoing COVID-19 developments, Dubbel Dutch is committed to closely monitoring and following guidelines and safety information provided by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in order to identify COVID-19 symptoms, mitigate its transmission and use recommended cleaning and disinfection protocol.
Dubbel Dutch is committed to staying on the forefront of all new health and safety procedures and information for hotels. Additionally, we will keep social distancing guidelines in mind when designing operations and planning events.
On behalf of the entire Dubbel Dutch team, we want to thank you for trusting us as your home away from home—throughout all of your travels.
Self Check-In Process
Dubbel Dutch utilizes a self check-in kiosk system which requires minimal touchpoints and enables guests and staff to follow social distancing guidelines.
Transparency with Cleaning & Disinfection Protocols
Dubbel Dutch cleans and disinfects every guest room between each reservation. We encourage our employees to frequently wash their hands and require them to stay home if they are feeling ill.
Dubbel Dutch uses industry-standard cleaning and disinfection supplies, products and processes that are recommended by health authorities to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, disinfection and hygiene. Our measures include:
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfection of guest rooms including all hard surfaces and high-contact points, such as door knobs, light switches and TV remote control.
- Frequent disinfection of all hard surfaces and high-contact points in our public bathrooms and common areas, such as door handles, check-in kiosk,
- Staff will always have access to necessary personal protective equipment.
- Hand sanitizers available in guest contact areas, such as hotel entry, parlor and sitting room.
- Regular deep cleaning schedule for guest rooms, common areas and floors.
- Provision of medical masks and gloves for guests and staff upon request, subject to availability.
- Regular training for staff to ensure proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19, which is vital to help combat the spread of viruses and the overall health of our guests and team members.
- All Hotel guest rooms have individual and dedicated air handling for heating and cooling. No central air is recirculated within the Guest Rooms.
Please note: We aim to have 24 hours between guest stays when possible. We will always let you know when your room was last cleaned and when someone last stayed in the room. Also, we are monitoring hotel occupancy guidelines daily. House Buyouts subject to availability based on city, state and county guidelines.
Flexibility on Travel Plans
At Dubbel Dutch we understand that cancellations may need to occur. We sincerely hope we can work together with you to postpone or reschedule your reservation. However, if cancellation is necessary our policy is typically that guest room reservations can be canceled without penalty 48 hours prior to your scheduled arrival. After that time, a cancellation charge will be applied equal to one night's room rate plus tax.
However, in order to give guests more flexibility, if travel plans are affected at the last minute due to COVID-19 or Stay at Home orders, single room reservations can be canceled without penalty 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival.